Saturday, January 3, 2015

Begin Again








Longsleeve knitwear | H&M
Stretch Skinny Jeans | H&M
Roshe Flyknit "Fireberry" | Nike

Happy New Year! This will be the first of many for my 2015 attires. Anyway, I hope you had a great 2014. Let's not talk about how we celebrated New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. Let's talk about something else instead. The breeze is getting colder as usual. That's why most clothes in stores are sweaters, knitwears, jackets, longsleeves and coats. It's for us not to feel chilly. Oh! Btw, didn't you know that the color of the year is called MARSALA. And the color of my shoes is close to that, I think. If you want to know what's the real color, I placed it below just scroll down to check it out plus you will see more photos of my attire.










I am PAULO and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment