Sunday, September 21, 2014

H&M Loves Philippines


Philippines is about to get a true fashion make-over.





 
Denim Polo | H&M
Short | Uniqlo


Yes, I am excited. I know you know that already since I've been posting stuff on my twitter about them and I have posted a number of H&M outfits over my blog. And, I know I'm not the only one who is excited. Most of you guys are.
As you go through malls there are these massive stores covered with H&M ads. And it only means one thing, they are constructing a world class affordable clothing line inside of it... which is H&M. The first store will be opening at SM Megamall and not only that they are having a contest where in you would not want to miss. It's just a VIP treatment from H&M Philippines. Ohhh... JUST?!!! It's awesome! It's not just any VIP there's more to it. Better join now guys! Here's the link for more info.







I am PAULO and H&M loves PH.

No comments:

Post a Comment