Sunday, September 8, 2013

Candyman




Tees | TeeCulture (SM Youth)
Pants | BenchTM
Shoes | Native
Eyeglasses | Men21
Watch | Apple


 

It only feels like yesterday when I was a little kid playing along like I don't care. Even now, I still have a little childlike part of me. I'm fond of attending kiddie parties. It feels lightweight since you see these little kids playing along and having fun winning prizes. It's such a nostalgic feeling. That's why I decided to play along too but with what I' wearing. And it's a good thing that the colors I'm wearing kind of matched with the motif of the party. That's why I'm like their Candyman. Here's a tip for guys out there: Never be afraid to wear pink. Be comfortable of it. With that, it's a guarantee that you can pull it off.




 BTW, I already wore this kind of attire. Meaning, it's not only for kiddie parties it can be for your laidback whatever day or your visit day. Since it's been a very comfy wear for me. Another going plain on your tees is kind of in-fashion. :-)


I am PAULO and I'm a SWEET SUGAR CANDYMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment