Thursday, July 18, 2013

AEO


I got an email from someone and asked to link the url of American Eagle from my previous post about AE. But I think it will be better if I come up with writing a new post about them. I even made an edited photo of American Eagle. That's the one posted above. Just trying my editing skills if I still have it since I've been under hiatus for quite a while.

As we all know that AE has been eyeing teenagers to young adults for years and has been great in delivering fashion for us. They've been soaring high since 1977. And just a few months ago, they have finally opened their first store here in the Philippines (I've already made a post about it). Even if it's an American brand Filipinos are still fond of this brand. For it can deliver great style from your everyday wear. I think they deserve to be up high there since they truly are amazing. Well at least, we don't need to order now from other country to have this. We can now visit the nearest store here in the Philippines. To prove what I'm saying just scroll down and see some of the photos I gathered from their Facebook page.



I am PAULO and again this is AMERICAN EAGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment