Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You're my Kryptonite



 
Shirt | Bacheler's Pad
Pants | FnH
Eyeglasses | Cotton On

Just a very quick blog post because it's kinda late for me now since I still have to review. First of all the movie Man of Steel... AWESOME! My rest day from reviewing is SUPER worth it. I won't spoil you guys about the movie but will tell you that you must watch it. Please do! And this is not because I'm a fan of Superman, it's because it really is a great movie. I have already prepared myself that as I wear this shirt I will see other people wearing Superman shirts as well since today is the first screening day for the movie, Man of Steel. Luckily, I saw no one wearing the exact same shirt. Hahaha.. But I saw a lot wearing this Hope Sign or the Letter S. It seems that Superman is indeed the most famous superhero of all time. So wearing the shirt proud and wore this eyeglasses to make the Clark Kent look. Anyway, I have nothing else to say since I'm in a hurry. I promise next time that my blog post will be more meaningful.






I am PAULO and I am SUPERMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment