Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rolu

 I told you it's nice to explore. And now, I've added this brand to my to have lists. They say a good pair of shoes will bring you to good places. I know most of us will truly agree on this thought. Of course, a good pair of choose will definitely bring you to places and there are a lot of shoes out there that can do that. One great example is Rolu. I think it's good to walk with this brand because they are hand-crafted, stylish and durabale. When I say those things meaning they are of good shoe brand, a 100% Filipino craftsmanship. You also get to choose a lot of styles from Brogues to Boats to Loafers and to Captoes. Isn't it nice?! Check them out, ASAP!

Also, don't forget to visit them at SMX, MOA for they will be participating in the Superb Bazaar. It starts today May 22 until May 26. And they will be giving discounts and surprises.




I am PAULO and let's walk with ROLU!

No comments:

Post a Comment