Wednesday, April 24, 2013


If you have been visiting my page I guess you will see that I have my instagram (@thepaulodiaries) posted on the side. And these past few days, it's been a lot of OOTD posts because I'm not wearing uniform on my review classes but then I had a little break for one day... it's not actually a break I just wore the sporty me because I have to go to the gym after my class. But I'm not going to blog about that. What I will blog is how I was challenged to get back to the game. So the next day I wore something like this.






Tank Top | H&M
DIY Pants (before it was blue then did some changes) | Bench
Long sleeved button down | Bench
Feather Necklace | Cravemore
Bracelet | SM Accessories
Sunnies | Topman
Watch | Apple








I am PAULO and JUST GIVE ME A REASON.

No comments:

Post a Comment