Friday, March 22, 2013

Printed Button-Downs






Yes! I am a fan! Button-down prints are must-haves during these days. Most specially, summer is coming. Why invest with these type of things?


First, it's one of the best creations in fashion industry.
Second, with just the print... no more need to add up more stuffs to your self. The print will bring you to a good fashion sense.
Third, you will stand out and it's kind of a rare find.
Lastly, prints are still not out of fashion.


With that, I have searched through the web and compiled the button down prints that I loved.


Camo print is still in! Of course, Zara will give you the best.



A Topman animal print will bring you up too.


 Since it's summer, I guess florals would be nice to add up in this collection. This is from Run/Hide


 Another goody is a different color animal print. It's unique yet very stylish. So nice one for Kenzo.



Again, florals and this is from Saturdays Esquina.


  There is this a different kind of print as well. Your collar. It's nice huh?! You can get that from Raf Simons.
I actually, I would love to have this.


Lastly, a cartoon print. I dunno what's the brand but by just looking at Logan Lerman the print adds up a lot to his looks. And this is my favorite among all I posted. So if anyone who knows the brand of this button-down please contact me or leave a comment down there. Or I'd be happier if you can gift this to me readers.


I am PAULO and I like PRINTS!



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm a girl and I totally agree! Love a man in button downs and jeans! So masculine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I hope you keep on supporting my blog. :D

      Delete