Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brighter Than The Sun

Summer is coming.

Looking for a nice outfit to showcase a good summer outfit? No more worries, one of the most sought out brands will be releasing their Summer collection tomorrow, March 15, 2013 Friday. Don't miss it because their new stuffs are awesome. Already saw it in their Facebook page. I think it brings out the best in wearing summer attire. So here are my favorites:



Get these at The Collective, 7274 Malugay St. Makati, City. TUES -SUN, 12nn-8pm.

See? Nice huh? I just love how the creative team of Flying Dutchman do such magnificent work. Everytime they present their collections, it's always a blast. A perfect brand for teenagers and young adults. Indeed, they been flying high.

Just like most fashion addicts, I would love to be a BRAND AMBASSADOR of Flying Duthman. I think it's really a good experience to be part of their team.

I am PAULO and let's go BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment