Sunday, November 11, 2012

You get what you give

Hoodie (Penshoppe), Eyeglasses (Tomato), Chinos (BenchTM), Shoes (Sebago), Watch (SCUBED/SM Accessories)






I really a fan of hoodie shirts because it's not just any type of shirt. I think it's very versatile. Like when it's kind of drizzling outside you can wear it on or when you are cold, it can be helpful. So I wore this attire when I got back here in Manila from the province. 

At the same time, as you can see on my previous posts with my photos on it, my hair is kind of messy and now on this picture it's all fixed up. Thanks to Sir Seven Lee of Tony and Jackey (SM San Lazaro) for doing a great job on my hair. They've been into quality hair service for years. And if you are into Korean hair innovation here in the Philippines, they are the one that I recommend. Actually, I've already made a post before about them concerning about my pompadour hair. Here's the link. I'm not actually a fan of Korean Music or Drama. But when it comes to their fashion, it's part of my favorites. That's why every time I cut my hair, I choose Tony and Jackey. When I had this down perm thingy, they are on sale and I think it's still up until November 15. So you better go now and have you hair treated. Then while on the process, one of their friendly staffs asked me to join their contest which caught my attention because you get to win a lot of GC's. And that would be of big help for me. Here's how:




 Okay, am not prepared. I know!

I am PAULO and YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment