Friday, September 7, 2012

Sebastian's Cold Comfort

This day, we've been walking and going over different offices of drugstores for out thesis. That's why my friend, Arni craved for a treat to ourselves. At first, she chose to eat cake. But then, I remembered that we are at MOA and Sebastian's Cold Comfort is also at MOA. I've been seeing good blog posts about this dessert store. So we came up to an idea of trying it. And I must say, the idea that we came up eating there is worth it. I ordered Red Velvet Chilly Burger, their bestseller and tastes great knowing that I'm a huge fan of red velvet desserts. I loved it. My friend ordered Chocapocalypse and she let me taste it and it's delicious too. I saw a lot of great foods which is new for me. So definitely, I will come back.



I am PAULO and this is a real Comfort Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment