Sunday, September 16, 2012

Extraordinary Xperias

It's been a while since I last made a gadget post. To make up for those spaces here's a review about one of the most talked about smartphones today in the Philippines. It's the new Xperia Go and Acro S. As we all know, you can put a lot of trust in Sony for they make a good and high quality products that customers will surely enjoy and will surely feel satisfied. And here they go again, proving their worth. If you are the clumsy type guy who uses phone a lot or you a phone that will last for years. Here's the one for you. Dust, scratch and water-resistant. But that's not only what they have. It's just the exterior. For the interior, it's an android phone meaning it's an awesome gadget too packed with several features that one might need for a phone. So what are you waiting for grab one now. I know I may sound excited and yes I don't own any of these but seeing it, reading the reviews about it and trying it. I can say that this is worth it.



I am PAULO and DARE TO GET WET.

No comments:

Post a Comment