Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kill them with a kind heart ft. A&F

It's been such a gloomy day again. The weather is kind of sick like bipolar. Sometimes, it's raining and then there are times that the rain will be out for a sec. So the rain is dominant than the sun. That's why I came up with an idea of what I'm wearing: long sleeves, polo shirt, skinny carrot pants and sneakers. For this outfit, I'm gonna focus on the long sleeves because it gives all of the details what and why I'm wearing this. I got this abroad from Mom and Dad. It's Abercrombie and Fitch. As of now there's no particular store of A&F here in the Philippines and since this is an opportunity... I am asking for a petition of an A&F store here in our country. hahaha... For years, A&F has been making great collections in fashion industry. I know that because my parents always give us my siblings this kind of clothes. Also my uncles and aunts from abroad. It's a good brand because everything on their store is like your everyday-clothes. If you want to see what I mean here are some photos:






Now for a clear view of it all... (Hype it on Lookbook and Fan?)





Maroon Sweater (Abercrombie and Fitch), Polo Shirt Inside (BenchTM), Bag (Old collection of BenchTM), Shoes (Converse), Skinny Carrot Pants
You may click the links to see their FB pages.

Btw, I think I'll be making also a blog post ft. converse and bench someday. So keep posted. :D

I am Paulo and if you can't stop them, kill them with your kind heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment