Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Always A Good Time

Yes, the title is from the song of Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson. I'm kinda in an LSS mode. Who would not, it such a catchy song and delivers a good message. But that's not all, I took this outfit post during our retreat. Indeed, I had a good time. Who would not, when you are with these wonderful friends that you have which most likely I treat as a family.

Actually I made a blog post for them showing the videos I made which showcases how we had fun. Part 1 & Part 2


















I so love this candid shot by my friend Anne Valeriano

I had my retreat at Caleruega, Batangas. I'll be giving the place with 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. It's a good place to commune with the nature and be closer to God.


For my outfit post:


Plaid Polo (Topman), Khaki Chinos (Bench), Bracelet (SM Accessories), Watch (Scubed), Aviator Eyeglasses (Forever 21)


I am PAULO and I had a good time


No comments:

Post a Comment