Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Promising Laptop for Student Blogger

Before I was so mesmerized by HP Envy 4t but when I saw HP ENVY 6z, I had my second thoughts. Not because it's cheaper (well, that's one factor also) than HP Envy 4t which I also made a review about (click here) but because it's whole specifications. One is it runs faster compared to it. But, let us get to the part where in, why the title says "Promising Laptop for Student Blogger". Here's the deal, it's thin, portable, classy-looking, student-friendly, and it's ENVY. (and btw I think it has a pre-installed adobe and MS Office which is a very good thing)

Summary by HP

  • Slim (.78"), light (starting at 4.53 lb.) AMD series with a display that’s larger than on the ENVY 4 with amazing battery life
  • Operating system - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
  • Processor - AMD Dual-Core A6-4455M Processor (2.6GHz/2.1GHz, 1MB L2 Cache) + HD 7500G Discrete-Class Graphics
  • Screen size - 15.6" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768) SVA
  • Memory - FREE Upgrade to 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 System Memory (1 Dimm)
  • Hard drive - 320GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
  • Beats Audio


I am PAULO and this is something to be envious about.


No comments:

Post a Comment