Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 Things

My birthday was May 23 but I just had my birthday celebration with my BOTANERDS. That's what we call our group of friends. Well the word BOTANERDS originated from our 1st year subject BOTANY. For freshmen taking up Pharmacy at UST, it's one of the hardest. Luckily, we made through it.

 I have to edit the pic so that my friend would be part of this. Are my photoshop skills good? hahaha

So together with EM and ARNI, we had our post birthday celebration at an eat-all-you-can resto. They have varieties of foods such us, Japanese, Korean and American. The resto is called SAMBOKOJIN (facebook). I can say that SAMBOKOJIN (website) has great foods and great place. Btw, they have a smokeless grill. Here are some photos from their store.


Since it's our birthday, they gave us this.






So now, let's talk about the other thing that's why I named the title two things:
 I'm calling this outfit of mine: LET MY LOVE CONSUME YOU



Singlet/Vest/Sando (H&M), Cardigan (Lee), Necklace (Cravemore)


I am PAULO and let me consume you.



No comments:

Post a Comment